Associate, Balcomb & Green, P.C.
Maggie joined the firm in 2019 as an associate. She earned her B.A. from Montana State University in 2009 and her J.D. from University of Denver in 2018. During law school, Maggie served two years on the editorial board of the Water Law Review, and she was the President of the Natural Resource and Environmental Law Society. Maggie clerked for the Colorado Supreme Court and the Environmental Protection Agency.
Maggie began her legal career as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Brinegar in the Eighth Judicial District before joining Balcomb & Green. Prior to law school, she worked as a freelance writer and columnist for the Durango Telegraph and taught writing classes at San Juan Community College and Fort Lewis College as an adjunct instructor.
Maggie is a Colorado native, born in Durango and raised in the San Juan Mountains, where she grew-up running, kayaking, mountain biking, and skiing. Although she enjoys every season in Colorado and its corresponding sport, her first love is skiing.
- University of Denver School of Law (2018 J.D.)
- Montana State University (2009 B.A.)
- Law Clerk – Honorable Judge Brinegar in the Eighth Judicial District (2018-2019)
- Clarence L. Bartholic Award in Ethics (2018)
- President of the DU Natural Resource & Environmental Law Society (2017-2018)
- Bartender – Carver Brewing Company in Durango, CO (2009-2011)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Colorado Bar Association