Lawrence R. Green
Partner, Balcomb & Green, P.C.
Corporate Services | Real Estate & Construction | Local Government
Lawrence (“Larry”) is Of Counsel to Balcomb & Green. His practice focuses on general real estate and commercial law, and he advises clients on all aspects of business, contract and construction law, and related litigation. Larry has represented the developers of several of the Roaring Fork Valley’s largest residential and golf course communities and is a recognized expert in complex land use issues, including all aspects of residential and commercial real estate law.
» Continue Reading...
Larry joined the firm of Delaney & Balcomb (now Balcomb & Green) in November, 1978 after graduating with honors from Gonzaga University School of Law in May of that year. He spent the first few years of his practice perfecting his skills as an attorney by assisting Kenneth Balcomb, one of the founders of the firm, primarily in the areas of water and real estate law. In 2015, Larry became “Of Counsel” to the firm that has borne his name since 1998. He is still active with the firm and regularly available to work with the firm’s clients and other attorneys on complex and sophisticated legal issues within his areas of expertise.
» Read less...
- Gonzaga University (1978 J.D., Cum Laude)
Associate Editor, Gonzaga Law Review (1977-1978)
- University of Colorado (1975 B.A.)
- State of Colorado Bar (1978)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Board of Governors, (1983-1986)
- 9th Judicial District Bar Association (1978), President (1980 -1983)
- Former Board of Trustees, Town of Carbondale, CO (1984 -1992)
- Public Employees Bargaining Rights in Washington (Co-Author), 14 Gonzaga Law Review, (1977)