Director of Business Operations, Balcomb & Green PC
Jonathan is the Director of Business Operations for Balcomb & Green, PC. Jonathan chased winters as ski and snowboard guide for years between Colorado and New Zealand before settling down with his family in the Roaring Fork Valley. As a cofounder of the the local non-profit Roaring Fork Cycling, Jonathan is in step with the community, the local environment, and businesses across the valley. Areas of expertise include finance, management, human resources, information management systems, and business development.
» Continue Reading...
Prior to working with Balcomb & Green, Jonathan worked in marketing for Snowmass Tourism, was an instructor and examiner with the American Association of Snowboard Instructors, and directed ski and snowboard schools locally and abroad.
Jonathan enjoys mountain biking, road biking, ski touring, and getting outside with his wife, daughter, and their dog Tanner.
» Read less...
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO (2019 MBA)
- University of Colorado, Boulder (2003 B.A. Economics / Political Science)
- Board of Directors – Roaring Fork Cycling
- Board of Directors – Colorado High School Cycling League
- Director of Snowsports – The Remarkables
- Educator and Website Administrator – Aspen Skiing Company
- Content Developer – Snowmass Tourism
- Director of Training – Eldora Mountain Resort Snowsports School