Associate, Balcomb & Green, P.C.
Erika joined the firm in 2016 as an associate in the water law division. She earned her B.A. from Columbia University in 2005 and her J.D. from the University of Oregon School of Law in 2015. During law school, Erika served as an executive editor for the Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation. She clerked in Washington, D.C. with the U.S. Department of Interior and the U.S. Department of Justice, where she worked on federal Indian groundwater rights and Clean Water Act issues.
» Continue Reading...
Born and raised in Denver, Colorado, Erika has maintained a professional interest in western resources and politics. She has volunteered on farms, worked on salmon habitat restoration projects, and interned for the U.S. Senate Majority Leader as well as the Oregon Senate President Pro Tempore. From 2009 to 2012, Erika worked at the Colorado Governor’s Energy Office, primarily assisting rural and mountain communities with implementing local energy projects.
Erika has lived in a handful of states and countries over the years and is glad to have returned to Colorado. With many mountain vices available to her now, she enjoys life in the Roaring Fork Valley, where she can trail-run, ski, and camp.
» Read less...
- University of Oregon School of Law (2015 J.D.)
- Columbia University (2005 B.A.)
- Intern, U.S. Department of Justice, Environment and Natural Resources Division (2014)
- Intern, U.S. Department of Interior, Office of the Solicitor – Division of Indian Affairs (2014)
- Intern, Our Children’s Trust (2013)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Colorado Bar Association
- 9th Judicial District Bar Association