Eric M. Theile
Associate, Balcomb & Green, P.C.
Corporate Service | Real Estate & Construction | Water Law
Eric works in the firm’s Glenwood Springs and Aspen offices. Prior to joining Balcomb & Green, he practiced in Scottsdale, Arizona and Seattle, Washington. He has represented a wide variety of clients, from injured individuals, to banks and insurance companies.
» Continue Reading...
Originally from Telluride, Colorado, Eric understands the unique business and social culture of Western Colorado. He focuses on providing his clients with effective, compassionate advocacy, and understands that small communities magnify the need for disputes to be resolved creatively.
» Read less...
- Arizona Summit Law School (2010 J.D.)
- University of Colorado, Boulder (2003 B.A.)
- State of Colorado (2016)
- State of Washington (2011)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington (2013)
- State of Arizona (2010)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona (2010)
- Associate, Balcomb & Green, P.C. (2016-present)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- 9th Judicial District, Colorado
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals, Co-Chair, Northwest Chapter (2014-2016)