Associate, Balcomb & Green, P.C.
Charlie joined the firm in 2020 as an associate. He earned his B.A. from Auburn University in 2012 and his J.D. from the University of Colorado, School of Law in 2020. During law school, Charlie worked with the Acequia Assistance Project to provide low or no-cost legal assistance to water users in the San Luis Valley. He was also an editor for the Colorado Natural Resources, Energy, & Environmental Law Review.
» Continue Reading...
Charlie clerked for the 20th Judicial District Court in Boulder under the Honorable Thomas F. Mulvahill. He was a summer associate at Balcomb and Green, P.C. and worked for local non-profit organizations in Boulder. Prior to law school, Charlie worked for a small business financing company managing analysts in the loan originations department and working to improve risk analysis in the underwriting process.
Charlie moved to the Roaring Fork Valley after being a summer associate and wanting to join this vibrant local community. He enjoys climbing, skiing, boating and moving through the mountains. He volunteers with Protect Our Winters and is actively involved in taking care of the places that inspire him.
» Read less...
- University of Colorado Law School (2020 J.D.)
- Auburn University (2012 B.A.)
- State of Colorado (2020)
- Law Clerk, 20th Judicial District Court (2020)
- Summer Associate, Balcomb & Green, P.C. (2019)
- Legal Intern, Protect Our Winters and Climate Reality Project (2018)
- Operations Manager, On Deck Capital (2013-2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association (2020)
- 9th Judicial District Bar Association (2020)