To Our Clients & Communities:
Balcomb & Green PC remains open during the COVID-19 Pandemic. As we continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation, our top priority remains the health & wellness of our staff, clients, and communities. We are ensuring compliance with all local, county, state, and federal guidelines and orders, and continuously adjusting our working environments accordingly. We are also doing our best to keep abreast of evolving recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization to keep our clients and team safe.
We have implemented the following efforts:
- Our Aspen, Lamar, Basalt, and Buena Vista attorneys remain available via phone and email, with office access subject to all applicable government orders.
- Access to our Glenwood Springs’ office is restricted to appointment-only meetings.
- All staff who may be at-risk or prefer to work remotely are encouraged to do so.
- An enhanced cleaning and sanitization plan for our Glenwood Springs’ office has been implemented.
- We are expanding use of systems including e-signature capabilities and video conferencing to assist in continuity of service on legal matters.
We encourage you to reach out to us in regards to your matter so that we can collaborate to meet your legal needs in a manner that complies with government operational limitations and protects clients and staff from health risks. You may contact our team by email or phone during normal business hours, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Despite this crisis we will continue our commitment to quality and excellence, as we have since 1953.