Established in 1953, Balcomb & Green, P.C. has an outstanding reputation in the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond for successfully managing, resolving, and trying complex claims in all areas of commercial litigation. Balcomb & Green’s litigation team tries cases on a frequent basis, achieving exceptional results. Our experience and reputation have enabled our clients to send a strong message that they are unshaken by the possibility of trial, while our broad range of experience gives us the ability to successfully present the most complicated cases to judges, juries, and mediators alike.
Avoiding Conflict when Possible, Meeting Conflict when Necessary.
Our goal in advising every client is to prevent conflict, reduce expense and eliminate uncertainty. However, successful dispute resolution requires the support of lawyers who are willing and prepared to stand up for your rights and effectively explain your position to the court.
Balcomb and Green is nationally ranked by US News and World Reports for Natural Resources Law and locally for their work in Water Law.
Areas of Litigation Eperience:
- Contract Disputes and Claims for Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claims
- Real Estate Litigation and Boundary Disputes
- Business Litigation / Shareholder Disputes
- Investment Claims / Unsuitability and Churning
- Estate & Trust Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Construction / Construction Defect Litigation
- Open Records / Open Meetings
- Government Claims
- HOA Disputes