Receptionist – Glenwood Springs
January 25th, 2021 – available until filled.
• Answer and direct internal and external calls;
• Monitor all guest arrival and departures while ensuring an excellent client experience;
• Assist in the client intake process including conflict checking, information recording, communication;
• Assist in engagement, declination/referral, and disengagement communications on behalf of the firm;
• Oversee client file creation and engagement in coordination with the accounting clerk;
• Manage filing, both paper and electronic;
• Manage the ordering and stocking of essential supplies;
• Provide concierge services for clients and staff and serve as a central-information resource to the firm;
• Assist the Director of Business Operations to ensure best practices and processes are employed; and,
• Work on administrative projects that advance the goals of Balcomb & Green and its clients.
• Strong customer service focus and passion;
• Ability to quickly learn, adapt to, and coach others on new technology and applications;
• Common sense thinker who can apply sound judgment in new and unique situations;
• Highly organized and effective at prioritization;
• Ability to assess and recommend process improvements;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Professional, open-minded, inquisitive, and reflective—someone who is comfortable giving and receiving feedback;
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook; Excel; Word) and a general affinity for learning new software tools
• Relevant work experience preferred but not required
This is an hourly, non-exempt position. Pay is $16/hour – $18/hr. Benefits include group health insurance for the employee, HSA, Cafeteria Plan, 401(k), disability insurance, life insurance, and a flexible leave policy.
Balcomb & Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer.