REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
Balcomb & Green, P.C., est. 1953, provides legal services from the Roaring Fork Valley throughout Colorado. We maintain offices in Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Buena Vista, and Lamar, and focus on real estate and land use, water law, business, construction law, litigation, and municipal law.
About Our Associate Attorneys
Associate attorneys work individually and collaboratively to meet our clients’ needs consistent with the firm’s values. Balcomb & Green associates achieve significant autonomy while pursuing partnership in a culture that emphasizes competence and collaboration and respects a balanced lifestyle that allows our employees to take advantage of the recreational and social benefits of living in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Position: Real Estate Law
Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent legal‐writing skills, professional judgement, the ability to work independently and collaboratively. Practice will primarily focus on transactional real estate and land use matters including appearance before public entities, contract negotiation and preparation, drafting memoranda and communications, due diligence review for acquisitions (including title research), and occasional business and water rights matters. We are seeking candidates with initiative, integrity, and interest in a mountain lifestyle.
- Admitted to practice in Colorado;
- Three to seven years of experience in Colorado with emphasis on real property and land use, and exposure to water rights, municipal and business matters;
- Proficiency with Westlaw and Colorado Courts E-filing System;
- Ability to perform independently, seek and accept direction and support as appropriate;
- Commitment to continuous development of legal and professional skills;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Interest in community involvement and personal development.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary range for the position is $95,000 – $130,000 per year, depending on experience and qualifications, plus performance bonuses. Balcomb and Green provides employee group health insurance, HSA, health and dependent care FSA, 401K, optional Dental/Vision and family health insurance packages, Life & Disability Insurance, and a flexible leave policy. Please send a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and references to email@example.com. Balcomb & Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer.