Paralegal – Glenwood Springs
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Paralegals are responsible for supporting attorneys in all elements of legal services. Paralegals complete billable tasks for clients in support of the legal work performed by the attorneys. Paralegals are also required to support the general administration of the firm.
This position requires an individual with strong common sense who is outgoing and professional in speech and appearance, who enjoys and has an affinity for providing excellent service, and who is coachable and continually seeks out ways to grow and improve. An ideal candidate is open to working a structured schedule, is flexible working on a variety of tasks, and thrives in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same.
- Provide high-quality, timely, and thoughtful support to attorneys.
- Identify key legal and business issues and report up appropriately.
- Manage and prioritize projects in an efficient and timely manner in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- A high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills so as to work well with both internal and external clients on all levels and maintain all information in the strictest of confidence.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Must be detail oriented and be extremely organized; ability to manage multiple projects and to follow through without prompting.
- Ability to process routine daily functions while being able to resolve sensitive issues and complex assignment.
- Strong customer service focus and passion;
- Common sense thinker who can apply sound judgment in new or ambiguous situations;
- Highly organized and effective multi-tasker in a fast paced environment;
- High degree of composure and social skills;
- Professional and empathetic;
- Ability to assess and recommend process improvements;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Open-minded, questioning, and reflective—someone who is comfortable giving and receiving feedback;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook; Excel; Word) and a general affinity for learning new software tools;
- Relevant work experience and/or a paralegal certificate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
Compensation ranges $40,000 – $70,000/year with performance-based bonus eligibility.
Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, and a flexible leave policy for vacation and sick time. Additional benefits include dental, vision, and other disability policies available at the employee’s expense.
Email a resume and letter of intresest to email@example.com. Please include the phrase “Application: Paralegal” in the subject line.
Balcomb & Green, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.